(Click for full photo)
1966 Huffy Rail 1966/1967 Rail
Early Huffy Rail Characteristics
1. Early Huffy Headbadge
2. Small oval Huffy seat post decal.
3. Black Troxel banana seat with silver piping around the bottom edge.
4. Wider front tire (20 x 1.75). Not the thinner 20 x 1 3/8 like on later Rails.
5. Plastic spoke protector.
6. Shifter welded to the frame.
7. Two long decals on the frame on each side of the shifter rather than the chromed
plastic “Control Console” over the shifter used in later Rail models.
8. Different handlebars bent more outward than later Rail Handlebars.
white glitter grips, Not form fitting Huffy grips like on the later Rail models.